Ophiuchus, A sign of fireThere are still a handful of others, these astrologers who, like rebels, have questioned dogma, being determined to consider the Ophiuchus. According to them, people born under the sign of Ophiuchus, linked to the element of Fire, would thus demonstrate great wisdom. Those born under the sign of Ophiuchus would also seek harmony in their relationships with others but tend to be possessive. Astrologers also claim that people with this sign shine with their aesthetic sense and are continually in search of a peaceful life. People born under this sign would finally have a very important capacity for thinking. Characteristics quite close, finally, to those of the natives of Scorpio and Sagittarius, which are also signs of Fire.
Ophiuchus, Between November 29 and December 17With the arrival of Ophiuchus in the zodiac, the order of the astrological signs was logically completely upset. Considering that the zodiac is no longer divided into twelve, but into thirteen parts, here is, below, what could be the (correct?) List:
- People born between January 20 and February 15: Capricorn.
- Between February 16 and March 10: Aquarius.
- Between March 11 and April 17: Pisces.
- Between April 18 and May 12: Aries
- Between May 13 and June 20: Taurus.
- Between June 21 and July 19: Gemini.
- Between July 20 and August 9: Cancer.
- Between August 10 and September 15: Leo.
- Between September 16 and October 29: Virgo.
- Between October 30 and November 22: Libra.
- Between November 23 and November 28: Scorpio.
- Between November 29 and December 17: Ophiuchus.
- Between December 18 and January 19: Sagittarius.
- For the vast majority of astrologers, this order is not valid since, for them, Ophiuchus does not influence the zodiac.
Should we consider that they are in error? That the astronomical discoveries, which are linked together at a dazzling pace, will not ultimately prove them wrong? Are we going to witness, in the coming decades, a complete overhaul of astrology? The debate remains open and could well rage in the future …